As shade structure designers and leaders our mission is to protect people from U.V rays and heat. Our mission is to design and manufacture best shade structures that are architecturally good and using the best quality of material.
Applications- Parks, Schools, Playgrounds, Water Parks, Pool Areas, Parking Areas, Sports Fields, Sitting Area, Patios, Sports Court, Food Courts, Bleachers, Schools, Hospitals, Resorts etc.
Fabric Specifications and Features
A very strong and stable outdoor fabric for use in tension structures and shade sails
Features Shade Fabric
- Strong HDPE 100% recyclable fabric won’t rot or absorb moisture.
- Stentered (heat-set) to reduce shrinkage and for ease of fabrication.
- 10 year UV degradation warranty on fabric.
- 100% Lead and Phthalate free
- Greenguard® and Oeko-Tex® certified
- Engineered in Australia to meet the harsh
Provides extremely high levels of UV protection up to 97.7% UVR block
Available in 17 colours
Types of Shade Structures
2.T-Cantilievers Shades and Double Cantilevers
6.Hexagon Shades and Octagon Shades
7.Single Post and Double Post